A reminder that the skate swap is tomorrow. If you have skates to bring for the swap please send along.
A reminder that there is no school tomorrow September 30th for students.
Teachers participating in professional development.
Here are some dates to remember
- School Lunch – Starts Wednesday, September 25th
- PD Day – Monday, September 30th (Responsive Teaching & Learning professional Learning)
- Skate Swap – October 3rd.
- Coats for Kids – October 7th – 9th (on behalf of VOCM we will be accepting coats for kids)
- Thanks Giving Holiday – October 14th
- Picture Day – October 22nd for all students
- PD Day – October 29th – District Professional Learning Day
- Remembrance Day Holiday ( Friday November 8th & November 11th )
- November 25th – Report Cards go home
- November 26th – sign up for Parent/Teacher Interview
- November 28th – Parent/Teacher Interview Day (Students go home at 11:30 – No Hot Lunch Today
- November 29th – PD Day (No classes for students)
- December 20th – Last day of classes before Christmas
- January 6th – First day of school after Christmas.
Please see attached note about our Skate Swap.
We would like to thank all those who have committed to support our breakfast club. We are, however, short on Wednesday and Thursday. We need one person for Wednesday and 2 for Thursday. If you are able to help or know of anyone who could help could you please contact Kim Keating at email@example.com.
This year my our school is proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund innovative cancer research programs by taking part in our Terry Fox School Run on Friday September 20.
You can help, if you wish, by supporting our Terry Fox Run by making a secure online donation using your credit card.
To make your donation now, please click: http://www.terryfox.ca/HolyTrinityElementary
Or by sending a donation to your child’s teacher.
Thanks for your support!!
Routes & Maps : The bus routes are posted on our website. This includes the location of stops and general time for departure and arrival.
Courtesy Riders : The policy is located in the parent section of our website. Parents can complete the application and forward to Rodney Mitchell, Assistant Principal. Seats for courtesy riders will not be processed until October 1, 2019 as per the policy.
Parent / Guardian Information : As the new school year begins, you may find the following NLESD website link to busing information very helpful. You can access to policies, bus safety tips, Frequently Asked Questions and a safety video.
Parent / Guardian Inquires: On the NLESD webpage, indicated above, there is a form that parents / guardians can use to make student transportation inquires regarding bus routes, location of stops and/or safety concerns. Use the link to the “Avalon Region Public Inquiry Form” to access the form and submit your request to the NLESD personnel.